All devices include 90-Day Warranty against defects
Need to fill out an RMA form?
Download: Email RMA Submission
Send your completed form to:
Return Policy Procedure:
1. Complete an RMA form here: RMA form
2. Once approved please remove any lock code, password, iCloud, Samsung, or Google Accounts from the device. Include the phone in the ORIGINAL packaging, complete with all accessories accompanying the phone when purchased. This includes the battery, charger, battery cover (if applicable) and any manuals included.
3. Package your return for shipment and include your store name & Approved RMA # on the outside of the package. This is for reference purposes for our tech department once received. Please include the completed RMA form that you have received listing the approved handsets for return.
4. You may ship back your package in any manner you prefer, USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. ACS does not cover shipping for returns. There is NO exception to this.
5. Once your return has been received, it will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-7 business days for your return to be processed. Once processed, we will ship back repaired, replaced, or out-of-warranty devices via FedEx Ground.
All returns should be shipped to:
American Cellular Solutions
29313 Clemens Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
NO cash refunds will be made,
ACS maintains a testing & repair process for each RMA which can take between 3-7 business days from receiving your device. If we are unable to repair the handset we will credit your account the current device value, or replace the defective unit with the same model. Please note that water/liquid and physical damage voids the warranty.
If your device is received with a lock code or signed in account: We will attempt to contact you & request you remove the lock/account before RMA is processed, however, any locked devices will be returned as received
American Cellular Group Return Policy:
All devices carry a 90-day limited return policy. If you have a problem with any of our products, you may request return approval, to be considered for repair or credit. This procedure may take up to two weeks to process and to receive your returns or replacements back. Any products that are not deemed eligible for exchange will be returned to the dealer. The following is an outline of the products that are eligible for exchange or replacement.
Any phones that are returned for replacement must meet the following requirements:
1. Phones must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase date from American Cellular Solutions.
2. Phones must be returned in the Original Packaging that the phone was sold, complete with all accessories and manuals. Partial phones (without chargers, batteries, or original packaging) will not be accepted as returns and may be sent back to dealer unprocessed.
3. Phones may be returned for technical problems such as defects in parts and workmanship such as; faulty keypad, speaker, screen or earpiece, activation problems, physical defects that occurred during shipping process, and reoccurring problems with charging including bad charger port or batteries.
4. Buyers remorse: If you are not satisfied with a handset and would like to return it for a credit; the handset must have been purchased within 14 days of the requested credit and be in unsold condition as it was received. A 20% restocking fee will be applied and the difference credited to your account for future purchase of handsets. No refunds will be issued, only store credit that does not expire.
5. RMA Number: Packages sent to ACS without an RMA number clearly displayed on the outside packaging may be refused delivery and returned to the sender without being processed for RMA! Please write RMA# on the outside shipping container.
Any phones with the following problems will not be considered for return or exchange:
1. Phones that have been physically damaged due to customer usage.
2. Phones that have not been returned within the 90 days warranty period.
3. Any phone that has been programmed with a password lock by either a dealer or customer.
4. Phones that have had any type of liquid damage.
5. Any phone that has the Warranty Sticker removed from the packaging or battery compartment if applicable
6. Any phone that has ANY software modifications, including but not limited to; Rooted Phones, Firmware, PRL, ERI, .SCR or .bin files. If the software has been modified to work on another carrier than sold, the handsets warranty will be void.
7. If you’re returning an iPhone: Any Apple account must be removed prior to the handset being returned.
If you have questions on whether or not a product is eligible for return, please email our technicians: email@example.com